Thanks to Ivan Yonkov, haus Vom Linde - Page 2

Pedigree Database

IPO1 VA Yoker Pendler daughter
Female for sale

Accepting Deposits -DAM- Daughter of VA1 Gary Vom
Puppies for sale

Black Show line female for sale
Female for sale


by gepard96 on 25 November 2017 - 01:11

Kennel "Haus Linde" is not make deal with "Le Gite"!
We are sold both females to Mrs. Chantal P. from Canada and she have here another nickname!
1. The first female: Sama vom Media is Germany breeding female.
Is not true that with Sama is not send any papers!
She is send to Canada with: original pink paper from SV-Germany. IPO1 and BH certificates and with export pedigree from the Bulgarian Kennel Club! But the export pedigree have technical mistake in the adress on the new owner (Mrs Chantal P.).
After that we wait a new export to be make and this doc is done on 18 November.
November 20 we are send pics from the new export pedigree to the new owner Chantal P. in Facebook, on 22 we send with the state post to Canada the original paper.

2. The second female: because Lufthansa is stopped the airlines for Montreal from November 1st, Mrs Chantal P. did not want to wait our transport company to look for another variants for fly or the dog to be sent to another city and that she give up the purchase.
They have an arrangement with Ivan Yonkov - the owner of the kennel, the buyer to get his money back by the end of 2017 year.
We have all the necessary documents, including all correspondence with the buyer as well as with the transport company (written request for a flight reservation to the transport company, its answers and the buyer's unwillingness to wait longer).

Peter Ivanov,
Kennel "Haus Linde", Sofia, Bulgaria

The Duplicate from the wrong paper:​
An image

We apologize to all our clients when we can not send the dogs literally for up to 1 week or 10 days. When there is an opportunity (about half of the cases) we send them within 10-14 days. However, there is a cases where a delay occurs (for example: up to several countries, the dog can fly at least 30 days after the rabies vaccine, etc).
We also search for cheaper transport services (for which 3-4 dogs should be collected for fly per one destination). For example: for the US, the average cost of carriage for adult GSD is 1500 euros. However, many of our customers have paid 25-30% lower than those prices (this is achieved by sending a few dogs in once in the certain destination).
Also, only the owner of the kennel can send dogs to other countries with cargo transportation because this service requires the consignor to have an special "EORI number" (ie to be specially registered in the state customs office of the Republic of Bulgaria).
There may be some delay for example and in the case when the owner of our kennel is ill, or in other circumstances beyond our control!

by 12manydogs on 25 November 2017 - 23:11

I too am waiting on two studs since Sept.!

I understand he has been ill but it is getting ridiculous the wait.
Now we have to wait for him to sell a dog to get money to ship the dogs.
We already paid for shipping LONG ago.

I could go down the list of excuses since Sept. but I told him we will give him one more chance to make this right.

If he does not make this right it will not be good for him and Haus Linde.

by 2Cats on 30 November 2017 - 09:11

I am still waiting, NO REPLIES.

by gepard96 on 30 November 2017 - 14:11

For what do you have no replies? 5 days ago (Saturday) we talked with you in FB and I wrote that the export pedigres will be sent by the end of this week.
3 days later (on Tuesday
) you write on Ivan (you know very well that he is sick) agein in Fb, and have not and two days in which you have not received answer in Fb and today in the mornimg you write here that have not replies ?! Tuesday or Wednesday is the middle of the week!
This is incorrect, all the more so to you is told that
 the documents will be sent by the end of the week, but if you do not have a response after a day and immediately here to write that in Fb one or two days you have no replies... 

by 2Cats on 04 December 2017 - 11:12

Will Ivan Yonkov please reply to me???
You said Ivan will be home Friday and he will reply to me...It is Monday, no replies.
You also said Ivan will send Papers to me THIS week....I am holding you to this Promise! and EVERYONE here on pedigree database can now see if you keep your promises and if you can be trusted.

by German Shepherd on 18 December 2017 - 02:12

I buy Imports and can tell you I wait 3-6 months,,, it sucks but they have to send to the kennel club
when they get time of course...and they pay the fee to have your name typed on the papers with the seal, snail mail contributes,, I have gotten my dogs SV reg , also reg with italian club and mostly KSS FCi but it just takes time,, good luck


by gepard96 on 02 January 2018 - 03:01

Dear T.S. (2Cats),
The documents (export papers) will be ready between 8th and 12th January and immediately (same day) I will sent to you!

Ivan Y.

You must be logged in to reply to posts

Contact information  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement  Copyright Information  Terms of Service  Cookie policy  ↑ Back to top 

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!