by JillJackson on 11 July 2020 - 12:07
by Western Rider on 11 July 2020 - 12:07
Upper left side click on Planned litters you will then find mating out comes
by stormins on 11 July 2020 - 14:07
It would be really helpful to :
1) give 7 gen of linebreeding with that tool
2) do a planned litter with the potential progeny from that mating outcome
Also is there a way to export in a CSV or excel the pedigree of the dogs in pdb we own?
by Western Rider on 11 July 2020 - 16:07
1. open pedigree click on the number "7" in line breeding
2. In Planned Litters you will also find "Mating outcome"
3. Use the app Oli has suggested, if you look at the top under share it shows a Microsoft Excel Icon try that after you capture what it is you want to export
by newbiegsd on 21 July 2020 - 14:07
by Fantom76 on 22 July 2020 - 05:07
You must have a breed of dog selected for it to show up. Mating outcome is there. just under Latest entries