by hexe on 02 January 2018 - 19:01
by Burg Wachter on 05 January 2018 - 15:01
Here is the truth. I've waiting over a year for a dog from Ivan.Always some excuse after another! I've tried to reason with him and give him every opportunity to make it right! I see where he had sold dogs and shipped them before mine! I believe he did this if he thought of getting more money from you and to fraud you later. I've asked for pics or videos of the dog to no avail,just more excuses! Just lately he said was shipping her and had my hope ready but now says he has no money that the shipping company wont deal with him and he wants me to send him more money to the shipping company! Now hes says hes bankrupt!
by gepard96 on 05 January 2018 - 17:01
Yes, I'm not lying, I have blocking my 5000 euros in my account, to secure a court action against me. Until the court's decision I can not use my money.
I stop all advertising and selling dogs on this site. I've deleted all ads.
However, I declare that everyone will get what I due. I have over 15 highly rated dogs.
I'm late in sending 2 males and 2 females.
For the males we agreed with the new owners. They organize the transport, and for the difference in money (paid for transport for the two dogs) they will take another one 2 years old male. I hope next week the first two will fly.
For the female - indeed, he is waiting for her, first waited for the mating around 5-6 months, then the problems started. I suggest that for the cost of transport I to give another one female with a real price higher than the money for transport (1200-1300 euros).
And the second female - we were ready to send, but at the explicit request of the buyer (for his reasons) we postponed to November. In November, I no longer had access to my bank account and I'm late to the moment.
However, most dogs (90%) were sent quickly and on time.
There are moments in a person's life when the problems come one after the other.
Everything is came from a Charles Duran who filled lies here and ruined the business.
Second the problem, with the blocked my 5000 euro in the bank account money.
The both females I thing very soon I will send, we have a couple of litters at the moment, the puppies I will sell them to a place where clients come personally and within a month, at most two I can collect the money to send the both females and beck the 2000$ in Canada.
I did all my best to send the 3 dogs now quickly. I even offered an aspiring buyer to a pregnant female, not to send to me the money but to send the money to the transport company for two more dogs.
I had sure buyers for two expensive dogs (I had sold them - 30% at a real price) with total price of 10,000 euros.
Without selling at least one of the my expensive dogs, I could not pay for the transportation. And with only 1 this could happen.
But it is normal for everyone else to be afraid of being deceived. And I would be afraid.
If was not this post, now all the dogs - and that are late and the new ones would have been on their way or at the new owners.
by gypsyrin on 18 January 2018 - 21:01
by Ron Hudson on 18 January 2018 - 22:01
by gepard96 on 18 January 2018 - 23:01
The both males, for wich is make this post will fly on January 23rd!
To clear the amount that is sent from the buyer, we have contract to receive another one (third) dog and the customer will further specify when want to be transported (the third dog).
From my monthly income from February, March and April I will collect the money, that are need to can sent the two females, which I am late in transporting.
First for Canada, where from the deal for two females, the first one (imported from Germany) was sent a few days after the deal, the buyer has already received and all its papers.
For the second (Serbian breeding) I have a contract with my client to send all her papers (pedigree, export paper, exhibition papers etc.) and at the latest in March and the female must be with the new owner.
Im sold 3 adult dogs to this client (the other both are the female imported from Germany and one great Stud-male imported from Germany) and only for the third one there is a delay in the shipping.
The second female that is delay the shipping are for US and I will be able to send her at the latest in April (also from my monthly earnings).
Of course, if I sell a anyone adult dog earlier, and I will send the females earlier!
Nowhere in my actions did I ever think of any deception.
No one of the dogs that is already sold, Im not resold or offered to another customer or otherwise.
Just in the wake of a series of unpleasant circumstances - our only fault is the delay in the delivery.
I've stopped posted ads for dogs for sale in this site, until I clear my name.
Just want to say that before to be publised this post, I had a client to buy one of my top females (Zurka v. Huhnegrab) at a price of 4000 euros + transport. With that money, I had planned to pay for the transport of all the dogs, but my client was rightly scared and refused the deal.
We apologize to everyone for the inconvenience and worries and we will try to avoid repeating such unpleasant moments - delay transportation.
You must be logged in to reply to posts