by Kerry on 24 November 2003 - 01:11
I can't find the thread where we were discussing some reproductive problems. You said that your bitch didn't conceive, and were going to have her checked out. I'd mentioned that one of mine didn't conceive, and had cysts on her ovaries and uterus. Have you had time to check her out, yet? Just curious.
by JanisNovak on 24 November 2003 - 19:11
Hi, Kerry! My vet wants to wait until 4 weeks before her heat cycle to do a u/s and physical exam so we've got a bit longer to wait. Right now, he's discussing everything with the repro experts at Purdue university and coming up with a management program for us. JDN - US
by JanisNovak on 03 December 2003 - 20:12
sorry, been sick in bed. UGH! We're still waiting to a little closer to her heat cycle. Shaila that's GREAT news on the x-rays! JanisN