by VomMarischal on 22 July 2010 - 05:07
July 20, 2010
One of my customers for the last three years fell down and broke his hip so he can no longer care for his ten year old purebred Belgium Shepherd. Bo is very smart, can see and hear great, and is full of love. The owner's family want to euthanize him but the old man wants to give him up to a loving home. He still has a few great years left and I just cannot see him be killed. I rarely choose to get involved in such areas but he really is a good dog. Below is some key information.
- He LOVES small kids and adults and is PERFECTLY house trained.
- He loves to take walks and takes "sit" and shake hands" commands well
- He is a gentleman in the house and never begs for food or creates a mess.
- If you hold treats in your hand he will lick you and never bite.
- He loves to play with other big dogs but needs time with little dogs.
- He just had all his shots and license on July 10, 2010 and his teeth are perfect.
- He just had his summer hair cut so it will grow back out in a couple months like the picture above.
- You can cancel your home alarm system when you get him. :)
You must be logged in to reply to posts