Register a whole pedigree
How this worksThe actual dog to be registered does not do a lookup. No reason to, since if he exists there is no need to register.
- if you type in a dog that exists, then it makes read only all further ancestors.
- If the an ancestor does not exists (i.e. the name) then it blanks the ancestors and allows you to type in next generation.
Start with the base dog and move up each generation at a time, do not start with the oldest ancestors as they will be overwritten if there is a hit in a younger ancestor.
- Start at the left and move right for each generation
- Changing anything will clear all ancestor input
- Registrations will stop at any cap (empty input). No matter if ancestors are entered
- It's quite alright to only do a partial pedigree. System will only create those entered
So you have a system where you can very easily complete a pedigree where, for instance:
- The father is registered in the database
- System finds him and prevents any input to his ancestors.
- but neither the mother nor her parents are registered.
- You are able to write in mothers name and her parents.
- System finds all 4 grandparents
Contact information Disclaimer Privacy Statement Copyright Information Terms of Service ↑ Back to top
- Your breeds
- Edit list
- Latest posts
- Character of the German Shepherd Dog
- Vet check question, during a vet visit should the vet pull a 3 month pups legs back to check hips
- 4 week old pups, first lawn trailer ride
- If a AKC puppy is sold with limited reg. Can they be reg. With UKC and Shown?
- (Sigh) I suspect DM...how to know for sure, and then what?
- Dog Names