by Fantom76 on 16 July 2018 - 03:07
When you ask for Edit Rights there are the rules you must follow
1. Even though the additional comment box says ( optional) you must provide a reason for needing edit rights. If no reason is entered you will not be granted edit rights.
2. If there already is a photo which was entered by a different member, you must provide a reason for needing to change it.
3. If you ask for and are given Edit Rights but make no changes, Edit Rights will be denied the next time that you request them
4. Edit Rights are given to fill in correct information that is missing not to just have your name there.
5. There is nothing in PDB, that actually shows who owns the dog, just the first member to enter the dog and the last person to ask for edit rights.
by GSDHeritage on 03 October 2018 - 23:10
You must be logged in to reply to posts