- Foam hair rollers, plastic clip removed. (avail in pink and black)
- "Skin-Bond" Surgical glue (like they use for stomabags on GI patients) False eyelash glue will do in a pinch.
- 1" waterproof first aid tape.
- Clean ears with alcohol.
- Smear both ear and half of roller (lengthwise) with a thin layer of glue.
- Allow glue to get tacky.
- Place roller in ear, the bottom jst above where the cartilege got wrinkly.
- Postion ear around roller and hold fast for a few seconds to bond.
- Wrap a lenth of the 1" tape around the middle of ear and roller (horiz)
Leave the roller in for 2-3 weeks. Repeat if necessary.