Vom Fanino: Update - Page 1

Pedigree Database

Black & Red German Showline puppies from VA sire,
Puppies for sale

Started IPO3 Sired Female 4mths old $1800
Female for sale

8 1/2 month fem Schumann von Tronje daughter VA1 P
Female for sale


by Kinolog on 06 November 2017 - 18:11

This is a follow-up to an earlier post concerning a puppy named Lombo vom Fanino. I appreciate admin for adding to an earlier post, and I do not intend on belaboring this issue any longer.

Lombo was eventually delivered, and I am very pleased with him. He seems like he will be a good dog for my needs, and now the rest is up to me. I intend to make this his permanent home.

Any problem was a simple failure to communicate, and the confusion could have been avoided. Upon meeting the broker at JFK, it became immediately obvious what the delay was about: this breeder ships a number of dogs at one time to the USA so you may need to wait a while.

I would not say anything negative about Lombo's breeder or suggest that a person consider another breeder. You should always be careful and patient, and do your research prior to paying anything. If you have trusted contacts, use them.

I would feel safest dealing with a breeder that has a good reputation and has reason to maintain it. The bigger breeders may have complaints against them, but you should read them and decide whether the buyer was being unreasonable or unrealistic.

I am always happy to share anything I have learned because, in the end, we are all in the same boat.

by hexe on 06 November 2017 - 21:11

Glad the situation ended with satisfaction.

I would think, however, that it would behoove the breeder to make it clear to their customers that it is their custom to 'batch ship' dogs that are purchased from them, as opposed to shipping each purchase upon receipt of payment from the buyer, BEFORE those customers make the purchase and send their money. Getting that information after the fact is not acceptable.

by Hundmutter on 07 November 2017 - 09:11

Agree with Hexe there. Any way you can 'nudge' this breeder, maybe via the broker, to do that ? Plus points for your post though Kinalog, always good when posters are prepared to be honest / fill in the gaps about a situation, to inform others. Kudos to you.

You must be logged in to reply to posts

Contact information  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement  Copyright Information  Terms of Service  Cookie policy  ↑ Back to top 

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!